Immediately see concentrations and patterns of high spans of control. These might be outside of an optimal scenario for the company or different divisions (e.g., high spans at low levels may suit manufacturing or legal divisions, but not marketing or business development).
Whether your optimal spans and layers scenario is 8×8, 10×10, or 4×6, OrgInsight will quickly highlight those who fall outside this metric and require attention.
- Who have the highest spans in the organization and lowest job grades?
- Which divisions have layers outside our optimal range?
- How do the spans distributions in our two manufacturing plants compare?
- How does this person’s compensation ratio compare to the others on his layer?
- Where are the highest concentrations of spans of control outside our desired range?